Trading on a cryptocurrency exchange can be risky due to the presence of scammers who seek to take over users' funds.
Be vigilant and adhere to the following recommendations to avoid scams and financial fraud.
Please ALWAYS REMEMBER that:
1. Employees of ATAIX Eurasia never invite people to participate in any money-making schemes.
2. Communication with the exchange employees is initiated only through official channels: the website and official pages on social networks, links to which are posted on the website ataix.kz.
3. Employees of ATAIX Eurasia never accept payments and transfers to their cards or bank accounts for further crediting or trading on ATAIX Eurasia.
In order to prevent scam, ATAIX Eurasia recommends that you follow the next security measures:
1. Make sure you visit the official website or official pages on social networks, links to which are posted on the ataix.kz website. Check the URL before entering your login and password. Look out for small changes in the URL or community name, which may point to a fake website or community.
2. Be careful with email addresses and suspicious emails that may contain links to fake websites.
3. Use strong passwords and two-factor authentication.
4. Never send your money to strangers without proper verification.
Following these steps will help reduce the risk of encountering scammers and keep you safe when trading on cryptocurrency exchanges. Remember that the security of your cryptocurrency portfolio depends entirely on your actions and care. In case of suspicious contact, please contact our support [email protected] or our Telegram group.
You can also contact us by phone number: +7 (727) 356 11 70
Did you find it interesting?